96. What is the most common threat to physical security that is also considered highly effective?
C. Dumpster diving
D. All of the above
E. None of the above
97. What utilities need to be considered in disaster planning?
98. When a business cannot afford interruptions, availability choices include
A. Mirror sites
B. RAID based hard drives
C. Hot-swappable computer components
D. Clustered computer systems
E. All choices are correct
99. Security procedures should include:
A. Doing things the most efficient way possible
B. Users should be assigned the least level of privileges they need to do their jobs
C. Business keeping up with capital investments that improve their business
D. All choices are correct
E. No choice is correct
100. You're in charge of password management for a large user base. A good labor saving solution to install would be:
A. A self-service password reset facility (Example: answer your secret question and your password will be reset and emailed to you)
B. Biometric hardware
C. Both choices are correct
D. Neither choice is correct
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Security+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/secplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 15, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser et al.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.