91. To ensure that your countermeasures are easily verified for compliant operation, you should avoid using countermeasures that are:
C. Not ISC2 certified
D. Not listed in the Orange Book
92. Which of the following is a type of covert channels that involves the direct or indirect writing of a storage location by one process and the direct or indirect reading of the storage location by another process?
A. Covert storage channel
B. Covert timing channel
C. Covert read/write channel
D. No Answer is Correct
93. Security Perimeter creates a ____________ where security controls are in effect to protect information assets.
A. Protection line
94. When would an emergency system restart occur?
A. Before a system fails in an uncontrolled manner
B. After a system fails in a controlled manner
C. When a system fails in background
D. After a system fails in an uncontrolled manner
95. Wireless keypad is prone to:
A. Shoulder surfing
C. Reverse engineering
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Security+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/secplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 15, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser et al.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.