71. Revocation of a certificate can be accomplished with (choose all that apply):
72. E-mail clients do a great job of checking the status of a digital certificate:
73. If it seems possible a private key was compromised, while an investigation is under way, the first step is to:
A. Revoke the certificate
B. Suspend the certificate
C. Re-issue a new certificate
D. All choices are correct
E. No choice is correct
74. When a private key is critical for recovery and protecting assets of a high enough value that no single person should be in charge of the key the process is to (choose all that apply):
A. Guard the private key on hardware with a security guard in place
B. Encrypt portions of the private key on numerous hardware tokens
C. Require a minimum number of secured hardware tokens come together to recreate the private key
75. The issue of a single digital certificate:
A. Identities a person, not roles.
B. Cannot be used for encryption if it is to also be used for a digital signature in a non-repudiation manner.
C. Both choices are correct
D. Neither choice is correct
E. One choice is correct
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Security+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/secplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 15, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser et al.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.