61. What is true about hash functions?
A. They are proprietary
B. They are more secure than digital signature algorithms
C. They are faster than digital signature algorithms
D. They require 128 bit computing
62. What is true about digital digest?
A. It can be made public without revealing the contents of the original document
B. It cannot be made public
C. It allows the revealing of the contents of the document from which it is derived
D. It does not work well with time stamping service
63. To protect the data while in transit on a network, what is used to identify errors and omissions in the information?
A. Hash total
B. Record sequence checking
C. Transmission error correction
D. Retransmission controls
64. Hash total uses an algorithm that provides a checksum of the data in ___________ format:
65. A digitally signed message offers
A. Authentication of Origin
B. Integrity of Data
E. Access Control
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Security+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/secplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 15, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser et al.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.