6. With _______________, access decisions are based on the roles that individual users have as part of an organization.
A. Role based access control
B. Rule based access control
C. Server based access control
D. Token based access control
7. Which of the following is a feature of the Rule based access control?
A. The use of profiles
B. The use of information flow labels
C. The use of data flow diagrams
D. The use of tokens
8. A firewall can be classified as a:
A. Rule based access control
B. Lattice based access control
C. Directory based access control
D. ID based access control
9. In the Lattice Based Access Control model, controls are applied to:
10. With Discretionary access controls, who determines who has access and what privilege they have?
A. Resource owners
B. End users
C. Only the administrators
D. No Answer is Correct
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Security+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/secplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 15, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser et al.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.