51. What can be installed to alert you that the network is either being compromised or at least an attempt is being made?
B. SNMP trap
52. To monitor all the traffic on a network and automate defensive measures you would install a
A. Passive Network Based IDS
B. Active Network Based IDS
C. Passive Host Based IDS
D. Active Host Based IDS
53. Select the type of cable that is not prone to RFI or eavesdropping to EM
54. When backing up using tape the administrator needs to
A. Periodically confirm the tape is still valid
B. Clean the tape drive
C. Store the tape off-site in a secured area
D. All of these choices are correct
E. No choices are correct
55. The area between a public network such as the Internet and your LAN is frequently called a
D. No choice is correct
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Security+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/secplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 15, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser et al.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.