46. An extranet can be viewed as part of a company's intranet that is extended to users:
A. Outside the company
B. Inside the company
C. With administrator privileges
D. With root privileges
47. Why is fiber optics a better transmission medium than copper wire?
A. Carries more data
B. Less subject to electromagnetic interference
C. More secure
D. No Answer is Correct
48. NAT functionality is frequently found in which of the following devices?
C. Router and firewall
D. File server and switch
49. A router operates on layer 3. This means a packet sniffer can access
A. Can expose the entire network
B. Only the subnet that the packet sniffer exists on
C. Only the host on which the packet sniffer is located
D. No choice is correct
50. A subnet can be isolated from sniffing by what?
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Security+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/secplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 15, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser et al.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.