41. What technology is being used to detect anomalies?
42. IDSs can be described in terms of what fundamental functional components?
A. Information Sources
D. No Answer is Correct
43. Host-based IDSs normally utilize information from which of the following sources?
A. Operating system audit trails and system logs
B. Operating system audit trails and network packets
C. Network packets and system logs
D. Operating system alarms and system logs
44. What is known as decoy system designed to lure a potential attacker away from critical systems?
A. Vulnerability Analysis Systems
B. Honey Pots
C. Padded Cells
D. File Integrity Checker
45. A simple firewall screening method is to screen requests and ensure that they come from:
A. Acceptable domain name and IP addresses
B. Acceptable domain name and IGMP addresses
C. Acceptable domain name and phone numbers
D. Acceptable IP addresses and CA
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Security+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/secplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 15, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser et al.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.