31. ActiveX controls can be digitally signed using a technology called:
A. Java Applet
32. Which of the following represents code that is dormant until triggered by a predetermined event?
A. Logic bomb
33. With IPSEC, in each encrypted session we can find ____________ SA(s) for EACH direction.
34. Remote Access generally offers
A. The same rights and restrictions as are available on the LAN
B. Some of the rights and restrictions as are available as on the LAN
C. Different rights and restrictions as available on the LAN.
D. No choice is correct.
35. A centralized database of remote users for a multi-site network typically uses
E. No choice is correct
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Security+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/secplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 15, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser et al.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.