Getting Ready for Chapter 5 - Questions
1. Separation of duties is valuable in deterring ________.
2. Enforcing minimum privileges for general system users can be easily achieved through the use of __________.
3. All logs are kept on archive for a period of time. It is ____________ __________ which determine this period of time.
4. How often should logging be performed?
5. Which of the following are potential firewall problems that should be logged?
B. Proxies restarted
C. Changes to the configuration file.
D. No Answer is Correct
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Security+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/secplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 15, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser et al.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.