Getting Ready for Chapter 4 - Questions
1. _______ are used in security systems to ensure that transmitted messages have not been tampered with.
2. Two widely used applications of cryptography are _________ and ___________.
3. The main role of a cryptographic hash function is in the provision of message ______________ and _________________.
4. A digital digest can/cannot be made public without revealing the contents of the original document?
5. A _______________ is used to allow verification of the claim that a specific public key does in fact belong to a specific individual.
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Security+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/secplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 15, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser et al.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.