Getting Ready for Chapter 3 - Questions
1. If you wish to allow only certain departments to surf the Internet you would set up a _____________.
2. A router operates on layer 3. This means a packet sniffer can access __________________________ .
3. A subnet can be isolated from sniffing either a __________ or a __________.
4. A modem that is not part of the "official" modem pool in a firm is susceptible to _____________ _____________.
5. The technology that enables the use of one-time passwords or pass phrases is called _____________.
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Security+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/secplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 15, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser et al.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.