Getting Ready for Chapter 2 - Questions
1. _________is the protocol used for carrying authentication, authorization, and configuration information between a Network Access Server and a shared Authentication Server.
2. The __________ protocol transmits your logon credentials as cleat text.
3. To protect an organizational directory from unauthorized changes you would select ___ or ___.
4. A Blind FTP server does not _______________.
5. WEP can be compromised by ________.
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Security+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/secplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 15, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser et al.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.