96. What advantages does UNC naming offer?
A. Provides faster searches for applications
B. Uses a common syntax between multiple network platforms
C. Does not require a dedicated drive letter
D. Are easier to administer
E. Saves drive space over drive letter mapping
97. What purposes do login scripts provide?
A. Centralized management of connected resources
B. Verifies user names and passwords
C. Aids in system administration
D. Prevents users from booting from their floppy drive
E. Helps to maintain user desktop environments
98. Netware natively supports which protocols?
99. Which of the following security scenarios is the most restrictive?
A. Share level access
B. User level access
C. Lock and drop
D. FAT 32 security
E. None of the above
100. You are required to create a Netware network. You have 10 Windows 95 workstations and 4 UNIX-based workstations. What should you install on the Windows 95 systems, and the Netware server, that will allow them to communicate with one another?
A. Novell Client for Microsoft Windows systems
B. Novell Client for Windows
C. Microsoft Client for Novell Netware
D. Novell Install Suite
E. File and Print Sharing for Windows
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Network+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/netplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 7, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser and Helen O’Boyle.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.