91. What two things are commonly known to cause adverse effects during an upgrade?
A. Faulty power supplies and space heaters
B. Outdated software drivers and DOS programs run on Windows 95/98
C. Cascaded hubs that cause large collision domains, and duplicate IP addresses
D. Different versions of application software and DLL files.
92. Using NT, what is the UNC path for the subdirectory DOCS in the OFFICE directory on the file server NTSERVER?
93. Profiles and policies are useful mostly as:
A. Automation tools
B. Security tools
C. Human Resource tools
D. Administration tools
94. Which network type offers centralized administration?
A. Peer to peer
95. Which of the following is a valid hidden share in Windows 9x?
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Network+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/netplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 7, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser and Helen O’Boyle.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.