86. Your e-mail server is not receiving SMTP mail, and you suspect problems with TCP port 25. What utility should be used to test your suspicions?
87. Name the three most popular Network Operating Systems used today:
A. Microsoft Windows NT
D. Banyan Vines
E. Novell NetWare
88. What are some advantages of a Client/Server network over a Peer-to-Peer network?
A. Application versatility is better on a Client/Server
B. Security is better on a Client/Server
C. Performance is better on a Client/Server
D. Ease-of-use is better on a Client/Server
E. Client/Server is easier to administrate
89. User-level security requires:
A. Administrator control for the directories to be shared
B. Share-level security to be implemented first
C. A dollar sign to be appended to each shared directory name
D. A security provider service
90. The number of users that can access a shared resource using User-level security on an NT server is:
C. Limited to the number of licensed users
D. Depends on available free disk space
E. Any specific number set by the administrator or owner of the resource.
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Network+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/netplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 7, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser and Helen O’Boyle.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.