76. First names are the best method of creating network account names.
A. True - This makes it easy for people to remember
B. False - This may create too many duplicates
C. Neither - There really isn't a "best" method for all situations
77. Which of the following supports NetBIOS over IP?
78. Which method of routing requires the most administrative overhead?
79. What type of network is composed of a number of computers that connect to a central computer for file storage, printing, and shared applications
80. What simple utility can you use to see if a TCP/IP device is active?
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Network+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/netplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 7, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser and Helen O’Boyle.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.