66. For troubleshooting purposes, you need to add a static mapping from a Mac address to an IP. Select the command line you need to enter to accomplish this.
A. arp -s 126.96.36.199 00-aa-00-62-c6-09
B. arp 00-aa-00-62-c6-09 188.8.131.52 /s
C. arp -t 184.108.40.206 00-aa-00-62-c6-09
D. arp 00-aa-00-62-c6-09 220.127.116.11 /S
67. An IP address is ___________.
A. A logical address to a host
B. Required by NetBEUI
C. Required to be static for a WINS server
D. Required to be static for a DNS server
E. Required for successful operation of any switch
68. Which of the following protocols does PING use?
69. What utility can be used to troubleshoot an HTTP server?
70. What protocol is used on the Internet to upload e-mail to a mail server?
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Network+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/netplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 7, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser and Helen O’Boyle.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.