61. When a unique IP address and port number are used to identify a specific connection between two hosts, a ____________ is created.
D. Virtual Connection
62. What is the difference between FTP and TFTP?
A. Requires password
B. Part of TCP/IP suite
C. Allows file transport
D. Operates on Transport layer of OSI model
E. Uses a TCP/IP port
63. What protocol is used between E-Mail servers?
64. Users are complaining that the network performance is sluggish. There are only 10 users on this LAN and NetBIOS is the only protocol in use. What service can be added to this network to increase performance?
A. WINS to resolve NetBIOS names without resorting to broadcasts
B. DNS or HOST files to resolve names without resorting to broadcasts
C. 100mbp/s Network cards and switches
D. Add TCP/IP since this protocol is more efficient.
65. The unique number stamped onto every NIC card ever produced is known as a/an ________.
A. SPX Address
B. IP Address
C. MAC Address
D. IPX Address
E. IEEE Address
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Network+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/netplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 7, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser and Helen O’Boyle.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.