6. Which of the following is a network resource that provides services for users?
A. Local host
7. What networking system is described by the 802.3 standard?
C. Token Ring
8. What type of network topology is depicted by a single cable where devices connect using 'T' connectors?
9. What is the maximum cable length for 10BaseT topology?
A. 150 meters
B. 200 meters
C. 100 meters
D. 500 meters
E. 350 meters
10. When a communication problem exists in a shared Ethernet network, a major way to eliminate the largest variable is to:
A. Replace all hubs with switches
B. Connect directly to the server using a crossover cable
C. Remove network cables one at a time until the problem goes away
D. Reboot the servers and try connecting again
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Network+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/netplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 7, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser and Helen O’Boyle.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.