56. What layer of the OSI model would be concerned with network applications such as Telnet and FTP?
A. The Application layer
B. The Program layer
C. The Session Layer
D. The Network layer
E. The TCP/IP layer
57. Besides IP addresses, what information can a DHCP server assign
A. Default gateway
B. NetBIOS Name
C. DNS server
D. Subnet mask
E. User name
58. Describe the basic concept of Name Resolution.
A. Maps a computer name to a network
B. Maps a computer name to an MAC address
C. Maps a computer name to a WINS address
D. Provides a method of automatically assigning computer names
E. Provides a method of automatically assigning a computer name and IP address
59. Name 4 popular Top-Level Domain names:
60. What are methods NetBIOS uses to resolve names to addresses?
A. NetBIOS name cache
B. WINS Server
D. DNS Server
E. Local hosts file
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Network+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/netplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 7, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser and Helen O’Boyle.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.