51. The _____ protocol provides error recovery.
52. You have 21 NT servers, 6 UNIX servers, one Novell 5.0 server and 50 Windows 95 workstations. Choose one protocol that will allow connection to all servers from the workstations.
53. The ________ protocol gives a logical address to a host.
Print your answer: ___________
54. Which protocols will allow LAN-to-LAN communications?
55. Two devices on a LAN are unable to communicate. What 2 common IP addressing problems should be investigated first?
A. Duplicate IP addresses have been assigned
B. IPX has been installed over IP
C. No WINS server has been defined on the network
D. The subnet mask is misconfigured
E. The cable might be loose
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Network+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/netplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 7, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser and Helen O’Boyle.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.