41. What type of routing connection would typically fragment data packets?
A. Connection Orientated
42. Name two protocols in the TCP/IP suite that function at the Transport layer of the OSI model.
43. What is the first octet range for a class B IP address?
44. Is the IP address 192.168.10.0 valid for a typical PC?
C. Depends on the subnet
45. What is the default subnet mask for a class A address?
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Network+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/netplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 7, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser and Helen O’Boyle.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.