36. A brouter operates on the _______ layer of the OSI model.
A. Data Link
37. What multi-port device connects network segments and allows full bandwidth on all ports?
38. Which of the following devices translates dissimilar network protocols?
39. IP numbers are assigned to _______ devices.
A. Cables Numbers
D. Patch Panel
40. You use NetBEUI exclusively on your network. Traffic is heavy. What can be done to increase performance?
A. Segment the network with a bridge
B. Use a gateway
C. Use a repeater
D. Use a router
E. Use a proxy server to isolate IP addresses
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Network+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/netplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 7, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser and Helen O’Boyle.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.