31. What layers deal with the application of data?
32. An advantage of a switch over a hub would be?
A. Guarantees wire speed
B. Connects multiple segments
C. Segments by MAC address
D. By definition, connects two or more ports
E. Runs BGP transport protocol
33. Because a hub operates at the lowest level of the OSI model, it performs faster than a switch, which must consume time to make decisions based on the Data-Link layer.
34. The __________ layer is responsible for the transmission of a stream of bits over a medium. It defines how the cable is attached to the network adapter and what transmission technique is used to send data over the cable.
35. The UDP protocol operates at which layer of the OSI model?
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Network+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/netplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 7, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser and Helen O’Boyle.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.