16. An AUI connector can be found on which of the following?
B. External Transceiver
C. Network Hub
D. Fast Ethernet NIC
E. Token Ring NIC
17. Which cable type is limited to 100 Mbps and supports a maximum distance of 100 meters?
18. You have just been hired at a new company, and the network is not working. You review the existing network, and find the overall 10baseT cable length is over 100 meters.
Optional desired result:
A. Meets neither the required nor the desired objectives
B. Meets the required but not the desired objective
C. Meets desired objective but not the required objective
D. Meets both the required and the desired objectives
E. Meets the desired and one of the optional objectives
19. 802.11b has a maximum bandwidth of
E. No choice is correct
20. ___________ cabling would be used to connect to a server one kilometer away or less without having to use a repeater.
Print your answer: ___________
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Network+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/netplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 7, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser and Helen O’Boyle.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.