131. Your workstation has three hard disks with the capacities of 300MBs, 600MBs, and 750MBs. What would be the amount of total data storage as a result of implementing a stripe set with parity?
A. 300 MB
B. 900 MB
C. 1650 MB
D. 1350 MB
E. 600 MB
132. Your company has 210 customer service representatives on your network, all of which have Internet access and often access the same web sites. Which of the following proxy types would improve performance for these users?
A. IP proxy
B. HTTP proxy
C. HTML proxy
D. FTP proxy
E. Web proxy
133. From the choices below, choose the common external SCSI connectors. (Choose three)
B. 36 pin
C. 50 pin
D. HD 68 pin
E. 40-pin/80 conductors
134. What is the name of a common test performed on a NIC with vendor-supplied diagnostic software?
A. NIC Test
B. Diagnostic Test
135. Where would you go to disable a COM port in order to install an internal modem on COM2?
A. Windows95 Control Panel
B. DOS prompt
C. The system BIOS/CMOS
D. Jumpers on the modem
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Network+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/netplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 7, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser and Helen O’Boyle.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.