126. Select two features of a digital certificate:
A. Certificate authority
B. Symmetrical key
C. Asymmetrical key
D. Synchronous key
E. Eliminates the need for an Encryption API
127. You have many users on your network that access the Internet and you are worried about security. How can you allow your users to share a single Internet IP?
C. Proxy Server
D. NBT Server
E. Lock Box
128. To improve performance for frequently visited web pages you may consider installing:
A. Circuit-level NetBEUI server
B. HTTP Proxy server
D. WINS server
E. Primary Domain Controller
129. Tom is trying to back up data to a DLT tape drive. He receives an error message that the tape drive is not available. This occurs even if Tom tries a new cartridge. What can Tom do to solve the problem?
A. Replace the cable
B. Replace the tape drive
C. Put a tape cleaner into the drive
D. Replace the adapter card
E. Replace the hard drive, format it NTFS, and reboot the system
130. The two types of backups that will clear the archive bit are:
D. Bit for Bit copy
E. All choices are correct
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Network+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/netplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 7, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser and Helen O’Boyle.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.