121. What three options would create a good password policy?
A. Mix letters and numbers, more than six characters, and force changes yearly
B. Mix letter and numbers, no less than four characters, and less than nine characters
C. Use all uppercase letters, force changes quarterly, and write the passwords down
D. Keep a written list, use easy to remember names, and don't force password use
E. Mix letters and numbers, force changes every three months, and require password lengths of six to eight characters
122. More advanced firewall products implement this protection technique
A. Network Address Translation (NAT)
B. Stateful inspection
C. Spoofing Protocols
D. Packet filtering
123. Several services that a firewall can provide are:
C. Packet filtering
D. Stateful Inspection
124. A disaster recovery plan should include:
A. Off-site backup storage
B. A list of vendor phone numbers and contacts
C. A list of hardware and software serial numbers
D. Extra patch cables and hubs
E. User manuals for critical applications
125. Alternating tapes using 6 tapes rather than 3 will prolong the life of each tape by 2 years.
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Network+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/netplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 7, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser and Helen O’Boyle.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.