116. A proper toolkit would likely have these hardware items included:
A. Patch cable, screws, NIC, and Modem
B. Crossover cable, screwdriver, modem, and a tone generator
C. Normal and crossover cables, screwdriver, Video Card, and loopback plugs
D. Loopback plugs, CAT 5 cable, CDROM drive, and tone generator
117. You install a new 100BaseT NIC into a workstation. After configuring the IRQ and base memory addresses of the card, what must be done?
A. Install network line software.
B. Connect the patch cable to an MAU.
C. Connect the patch cable to the NIC.
D. Install a terminator to the NIC.
E. Supply electrical power to the patch cable.
118. The _______ and _______ protocols can interface with application-layer proxies.
119. Firewalls use which three parts of a TCP/IP packet for implementation?
A. Port number
B. DNS lookup number
C. Source IP address
D. WINS server NetBIOS name
E. Destination IP address
120. What RAID level offers the greatest performance?
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Network+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/netplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 7, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser and Helen O’Boyle.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.