11. What are the characteristics of Token Ring?
A. Workstations are guaranteed a chance to transmit
B. Larger Frame size than Ethernet
C. Conforms to the IEEE 802.5 specification
D. Supports greater distances
E. Widely supported by most network vendors
12. External transceivers are used to convert:
A. Ethernet to Token Ring
B. Coax to Twisted Pair
C. Twisted Pair to Fiber
D. 802.2 to 802.3
E. Bridges to Routers
13. Which Ethernet adaptation(s) requires the use of 50-ohm terminators at the end of each segment?
14. What does a patch cable connect to in a token ring network?
A. Two routers
B. Two or more hubs
C. Two MAUs
D. Two workstations
E. Two or more LANS
15. What cabling type has a transmission speed of 100 Mbps and uses two twisted pairs of wires?
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Network+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/netplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 7, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser and Helen O’Boyle.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.