111. You have been instructed to install remote access on an NT server to support Unix users at a remote site. To accomplish this you will install and configure on the NT server which items?
112. Real-time data is best sent using:
A. circuit switching.
B. packet switching
C. Ethernet switching
D. Optical switching
E. Amplified switching
113. Your customer has a number of salespeople that need access to the company inventory files. The data is accessed through a spreadsheet program that is loaded on each their laptops. Which is the best remote access method to deploy?
A. Remote Wizard
B. Remote Node
114. Which of the following are advantages of PSTN (POTS)? (Choose three)
A. PSTN is readily available.
B. PSTN is inexpensive to implement.
C. PSTN supports TDR
D. PSTN supports data ranges greater than 64 Kbps.
E. PSTN is easy to configure.
115. What is the standard IRQ for COM 1 and COM 4?
A. COM 1 = IRQ 1
B. Both use Com 4
C. Both use Com 3
D. COM 1 = IRQ 4
E. COM 1 = IRQ 3
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Network+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/netplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 7, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser and Helen O’Boyle.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.