101. A small business uses departmental peer-to-peer networks. In one department, users share project data on their hard drives. As the project grows, documentation increases on all hard drives and management begins having difficulty determining which hard drive contains the most current project information.
Implementation of the proposed solution will result in which objective(s) being accomplished?
A. Neither the Primary nor the Secondary Objectives have been met
B. Only the Primary Objective has been met
C. Only the Secondary Objectives has been met
D. Both the Primary and Secondary Objectives have been met
E. The Primary and one of the Secondary Objectives have been met but not all of them
102. A VLAN could best be described as a: (choose all that apply)
A. Logical Subnet
B. Is configured through software as opposed to hardware.
C. Broadcast packets across subnets
D. Virtual patch panel
E. Can make workstations in different cities to appear as if they are on the same subnet.
103. What Operating Systems use TCP/IP as their default protocols?
A. Microsoft NT
D. Novell NetWare
E. Windows for Workgroups
104. A modem would be normally used in:
A. Baseband Communications
B. Broadband Communications
C. String & Can Communications
105. The key payroll person at a company will be on maternity leave for 3 months. During that time, she needs to process payroll from home. For security reasons, the payroll applications are only installed on her office PC. Which method of remote access is the best solution?
A. Remote Control
B. Remote Node
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide for Network+ (http://www.CertiGuide.com/netplus/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: November 7, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser and Helen O’Boyle.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.