X Chapter 1001: Test for Success Questions
1. Type II PC Cards are ____ thick and typically used by _____.
A. 5.5mm, modems or NICs
B. 3.3mm, modems or NICs
C. 10.5mm, hard drives
D. 3.3mm, RAM
2. PC Cards are available in what data paths. (Choose All That Apply)
3. PDAs can print via which wireless network means?
A. FM Radio
B. 2.4Ghz microwave
4. Passive Matrix uses less power.
5. Type III PC Cards are __ mm thick
6. It is possible to have two physical PC Cards if they do not exceed the specifications of the notebook.
7. IrDA works with:
A. Visible Light
B. Ultraviolet Light
C. Infrared Light
D. None of the above
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide to A+ (Core Hardware) (http://www.CertiGuide.com/aplush/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: December 6, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.