VIII Chapter 1010: Test for Success Questions
1. Which governing body declared that, if certain conditions are met, assemblers of PC systems employing modular CPU boards and/or power supplies are not required to test the resulting system?
2. What are the three demons?
A. EMI, RFI, and dust
B. Static, ESD, and EFI
C. EMI, RFI and static
D. Sag, fade, and static
3. When is it a good idea to put your hand inside a monitor?
A. Every chance you get
C. Only when these devices are unplugged
D. None of the above
4. Which device is commonly used to eliminate the presence of static while working on a PC?
A. Anti-static pad
B. Anti-static wrist strap
C. Anti-static pad and strap
D. Anti-static bag
5. What device is the most effective in eliminating the potential of power loss or power sags?
A. EMI box
D. UL 1149 approved suppressor
6. Which governing body is responsible for the proper management and disposal of toxic chemicals such as lithium acid and lead?
7. What type of fire suppression device is required for extinguishing electrical fires in North America?
A. Class D fire extinguisher
B. A garden hose
C. A wet blanket
D. Class C fire extinguisher
Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us
CertiGuide to A+ (Core Hardware) (http://www.CertiGuide.com/aplush/) on CertiGuide.com
Version 1.0 - Version Date: December 6, 2004
Adapted with permission from a work created by Tcat Houser.
CertiGuide.com Version © Copyright 2004 Charles M. Kozierok. All Rights Reserved.
Not responsible for any loss resulting from the use of this site.